European Seed’s parent company, Issues Ink, is looking to expand and we have an opportunity available for someone residing in Europe.
Our Account Manager is responsible for client engagement and development by evaluating our client’s situation and recommending potential solutions. A consultative sales approach is critical to success as well as an ability to follow a well-defined sales process. Our Account Manager will work with the entire sales and marketing team to execute strategic approaches to our existing and new client base.
- Apply consultative selling and questioning techniques to small, mid and large size companies within the Ag sector
- Establish and maintain advertising, marketing and sponsorship clients through superior customer service
- Sell from a systematic sales process – execute telephone sales
- Close sales and handle stalls and objections
- Incoming prospect and client inquiries via phone and email. Provide accurate information to clients, providing requested information and alternative solutions as available
- Maintain SalesForce CRM system
- Develop cross-selling and up-selling opportunities.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- A bachelor’s degree and/or related experience is required
- A minimum of 2-5 years of experience in account management
- Additional media and/or agriculture education or experience is an asset
ISSUES INK OVERVIEW:
Issues Ink – based in Canada – is a growing Winnipeg-based media company and we understand that content drives engagement and engagement drives brand loyalty. Having business experience across North America and around the world, Issues Ink has a strong media background and currently produces print, electronic, new media, video and web-based solutions for a variety of publications and clients across the agriculture and agri-food industries.
EMAIL RESUME AND COVER LETTER TO: ISSUES@ISSUESINK.COM